The health and safety of our Chadwick, Steinkirchner, Davis & Co., P.C. team and clients is our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus still having an impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Our staff are all working full-time in the office or remotely when necessary. However, due to limited lobby space, we are still encouraging clients to make appointments if you need to speak to one of our partners or associates. You can call us at (970) 245-3000 to schedule an appointment.
If you have an appointment to come to our office, we request the following:
- Please stay home if you have a cough or fever.
- Maintain a six-foot distance from other people.
- Wear a face covering to all office appointments.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
We are following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and have:
- Increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices
- Additional alcohol-based sanitizer
- Informed our staff that if anyone is feeling ill, they need to stay home
We are also here to serve you via phone, email and using our online portal:
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal, or our Secure File Exchange to send us files and exchange documents online.
- There is a secure drop box located outside our office for clients to drop off their documentation.
- We are also available through email. You can access our staff email addresses on the Our People page.
We are committed to serving our clients with care, and we are confident we are taking precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
TAX DEADLINES AND PAYMENT EXTENSIONS
The following links provide updated information regarding federal and state filing deadlines and extension payments.
SBA Small business loans